WE ARE HIRING
SEO Project Manager (backlinking & Onsite Optimization)
The role involves analysis of the usability, design, content and conversion of the clients' websites;
- Develop strategic content creation strategies;
- Responsible for budget control and planning of SEO projects;
- Discovering and exploiting new link building opportunities, audit existing links and analysis competitors’ strategies;
- Ensure Internal Сontrols & work process are adhered to.
- Coordination of content writers & outreach specialists (3 Freelancers)
- Ensure content is ready on time for the website blog and guest posting.
- Ensure all client requirements and business goals are achieved within the deadline;
Analytics & Report
- Track campaigns’ progress and report on progress.
- Analysis of backlinks (Ahrefs, SimilarWeb, SemRush etc.)
- Traffic tracking and increase (Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools)
- Creating presentations
- Keywords research
- on-page optimization
- Content creation control
- Website optimization.
- Expertise in Search Engine Optimization is a must.
- Proven track record of Page 1 rankings on Google
- Excellent English skills: writing, grammar, spelling and formatting;
- Proven ability to take the initiative and see complex projects through to completion with minimal direction;