It has been a full-on video revolution year for marketers & businesses. Videos can generate some serious sales. Emotionally charged, creative video advertising goes viral on the Internet in a matter of hours, getting millions of views. And this is the ultimate goal of video marketing. Creativity & originality leads to long term sustainability.
Adding a product video on your landing page can enhance conversions by 80%. Recently, Video has become a powerful way of advertising, driving mass reach, brand awareness, and consideration. Marketers have inspired people to take the desired action, from clicking, signing-up, and even buying. We have seen video marketing strategies expand across the entire customer journey.
Why Video Marketing?
- 1200% more social shares are generated than text and images combined.
- 90% of consumers say video can help them make buying decisions
- Mentioning the word ‘video’ in your email subject line increases open rates by 19%
- Video on landing pages can increase conversions by up to 80%
- For 2019, 93% of users consider video creation a priority.
- More than half of the companies are using videos in their marketing strategy.
- 76% businesses say that their ROI is the highest for the video content.
- An average user spends 88% more time on a website with video.
- Viewers retain 95% of the content they watch in a video as compared to 10% of the text read.
- 57% of consumers say that videos gave them more confidence to purchase online.
- Google loves videos, research shows that you are 53% more likely to rank on the first page of Google if you have videos embedded on your website.
- In introductory email with a video witnessed an increase click-through rate by 96%
YouTube is the second largest search engine with 1.9 billion monthly users. However, 20% of users will leave a video if it hasn’t hooked them in the first 10 seconds. At Smart Digital Marketing, we create video content that resonates with your target audience. Our videos move the viewers emotionally which eventually bring people closer together, while stirring a positive feeling about the brands we promote.
What We Do?
- Create Campaigns
- Setup Goals
- Allocate a daily/monthly budget & delivery methods
- Set the start & end date
- Target Audience in your region
- Target audience who speak the local language
- Select a suitable bidding strategy
- Adjust the bidding strategy periodically to optimize the cost Per Acquisition (CPA)
- Select the most effective ad network on YouTube
- Target audience on various devices
- Set a limit to how many times your ad appears to the same user
- Opt out from different categories to weed out irrelevant traffic
- Create Ad groups for YouTube Remarketing
- Select your target audience based on their demographics & audience interest
- Content Targeting
- Regular campaign tweeking & optimization
I see video as a megatrend,” Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg, February 2017
76% of users say they would share a branded video with their friends if it was entertaining. We create fun entertaining videos to encourage social shares. Emotions are not exactly ROI but social shares can increase traffic to your site, and you can take it from there.
Why Facebook Videos?
Facebook native videos perform up to 4 times better than all other video formats. Video posts receive 135% greater organic reach
What we do?
- We create engaging video content for social media.
- We use high quality equipment & professional camera crew in the production of the videos.
- Upload Videos Directly to Facebook
- We get audience attention in the first 5 seconds.
- We captivate the target audience through storytelling
- A/B Testing of the different elements of a video.
- Long vs. short versions in different channels.
- talking heads,
- hooks, &
- Optimize videos for Facebook with
- Add sound
- Add subtitles
- Add on screen text
- We leverage Facebook Live
- We group your Facebook videos into playlists
- We run Facebook Ad Campaigns to Get more targeted audience
- We optimize your thumbnail.
Examples of Facebook Live
We have witnessed an explosion of growth in Instagram videos in recent years. A recent Forbes article entitled “Why Instagram Is The Top Social Platform For Engagement” broke the network’s success down to its highly visual nature and simplicity, which also works great on mobile.
Why Instagram for Video Marketing?
- 51% of the marketers who used Instagram video, 88% of them found it to be a highly effective marketing strategy.
- 67% businesses say they plan to use Instagram video in 2019.