- LinkedIn now has over 500 million members
- 260 million LinkedIn users are logging in each month.
- 40% of monthly active users use LinkedIn daily.
- 61 million LinkedIn users are senior level influencers and 40 million are in decision-making positions.
- About 45% of LinkedIn article readers are in upper-level positions (managers, VPs, Directors, C-level)
- There are 9 billion content impressions in the LinkedIn feed every week.
- Only 3 million users share content weekly.
- Only 1 million users have published an article on LinkedIn.
Social Selling is different from traditional lead generation methods such as cold calling, cold emailing or paid advertising.
Instead of reaching out to potential prospects the focus shifts to building an audience of highly targeted readers via the LinkedIn publishing platform.
Secret to Success
The key to success is a great content strategy.
Sales and marketing teams who publish about topics that are most interesting to potential prospects and less interesting to the rest of the world can quickly build a highly targeted, quality audience.
Highly Targeted Audience
A high-quality audience leads to a higher engagement in future posts, which in return helps to further grow the audience with relevant prospects.
From that point forward it is much easier to reach out to members of your audience. In many cases, your audience will reach out to you.
About The Trainer
I work with executives, sales, and marketing teams to implement the same, advanced social selling strategies that helped me to achieve my results.
I started to publish on LinkedIn on August 14, 2017. Within 94 days my 62 posts have been seen 6,717,670 times, I received 28,400 likes, 3,678 comments and 2,289 shares. My network I grew from 460 connections to 3,502 connections and 17,505 followers.
LinkedIn Social Selling Bootcamp
In this comprehensive 5-hour bootcamp we cover everything that you need to know implement a successful social selling strategy in your company.
LinkedIn Social Selling Essentials
- We discuss your LinkedIn goals
- We define your LinkedIn networking & content strategy
- We talk about how to grow your LinkedIn network strategically
LinkedIn Publishing Strategy
- The five LinkedIn content types and which ones you should use
- How to optimize your posts with my viral posts formula.
- How to maximize engagement in your posts.
- How to develop a content strategy for your team that ensures that topics and schedule don’t collide with other team members
LinkedIn Profile Optimization
- How to select a good cover photo
- What are the qualities of a great profile photo
- Your headline
- Your profile description
- Your work experience
- Your education
- How to use rich media
- Featured Skills & Endorsements
- How to engage with other LinkedIn members’ content
- The forgotten art of small talk. How to get anyone on the phone.
- Systems and processes to keep track of all leads
- How to follow up in a smart way
Online USD 10,000
Inperson USD 13,000